Bubble baths and a beautiful piece of German chocolate cake can be wonderful treats - something special to look forward to, however, true self-care means carving out time for ourselves so we can recharge our batteries, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Are you tired of dieting and restrictive calorie counting? If you are ready to learn how to have a healthy and relaxed relationship with food and your body, this workshop is for you.
Participants will be:
- introduced to new healthy life-enhancing rituals, which will replace the ritual of comfort eating during stressful times.
- encouraged to take charge of their physical and emotional wellbeing, and to replace comfort eating with calming and nurturing rituals.
- guided to practice mindful self-compassion exercises.
- invited to journal about what to let go of and what to bring into their lives.
- empowered to discover their "true path" and to design small action steps, which can easily be implemented into their daily routine.
- gain a deeper understanding about cognitive-behavioral strategies and mindfulness practices.
- sharing their story with like-minded students, who are ready to shift to a higher level of awareness and greater self-care, and to fill their inner self-love reservoir.
- assured that this will be a "safe space" for connecting and sharing.
Sunday, October 17, 2021
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Santa Barbara Yoga Center
32. East Micheltorena Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Click on: COVID-19 Protocol