Is it time to shed pandemic weight, both physically and emotionally? If you are tired of comfort eating and need a fresh start, this workshop is for you!
Participants will be:
- introduced to new healthy life-enhancing rituals, which will replace the ritual of comfort eating during stressful times.
- encouraged to take charge of their wellbeing and to replace comfort eating with calming and comforting rituals.
- guided to practice mindful self-compassion exercises.
- invited to journal about what to let go of and what to bring into this new year.
- empowered to discover their "true path" and to design small action steps, which can easily be implemented into their daily routine.
- gain a deeper understanding about cognitive-behavioral strategies and mindfulness practices.
- sharing their story with like-minded souls, who are ready to shift to a higher level of awareness and greater self-care, and to fill their inner self-love reservoir.
- assured that this will be a "safe space" for connecting and sharing.
Masters level psychologist & self-care expert Petra Beumer, Owner of the Mindful Eating Institute of Santa Barbara. Petra has over two decades of counseling and health education experience. She has a great passion for assisting others in living an authentic life, speaking their truth from the heart and standing in their own light. Her prescription for wellness is: "To love yourself deeply, to honor your boundaries, to speak your truth and to be YOU, unapologetically."
* COVID-19 Safety Protocols: In order to remain healthy, we will be wearing clear face shields and practice social distancing. Workshop is limited to 10 participants.