MINDFUL EATING INSTITUTE PROGRAMS
It's not about just losing weight: It's finding your emotional freedom.
IT IS TIME TO BREAK THE PATTERNS THAT KEEP YOU FROM MAKING A MASTERPIECE OF YOUR LIFE.
MINDFUL EATING AND SELF CARE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, SANTA BARBARA, CA
ON ZOOM 2021
An ongoing emotional & physical self-care program for women and men.
This journey is for you if you have been on countless diets before and have been using food as a mood regulator.
You will be introduced to new life-affirming rituals and self-soothing strategies, which do not involve food.
What you learn during the program cannot be unlearned.
Your participation in this program is truly an investment in a healthier, more balanced and happier YOU.
The current reduced COVID-19 "wellness rate" is $450 for four 60-minute counseling sessions and $1,200 for twelve.
(As of July 1, 2021 these sessions will go back to regular pricing.)
What you can expect:
• After approximately 3 months a “shift” occurs. You may start experiencing a greater sense of calm, inner peace and self-acceptance, and consequently a reduction of punishing negative self-talk.
• The need to reach for food when you are not physically hungry greatly diminishes.
• The inner reservoir of self-compassion and self-nurturing gets fuller, and the need to take the “edge off” and numb with food weakens.
• You will learn to “downshift”, stress and worry less and live more in the present moment.
• You will start putting your needs first, and become kinder and more compassionate with yourself and others.
• Your inner “barometer” will assist you with listening to your body. You will be paying more attention to your need for rest, relaxation, play or movement.
• Typical results reflect an inner sensation of calmness and a greater sense self- confidence. You may become less re-active and more proactive in taking care of yourself, both physically, emotionally and spiritually… leading to a more joyous and authentic way of living and being!
This journey is for you if you:
• Are unhappy with your physical appearance and may have medical conditions due to weight issues.
• Have used food as a mood regulator or comforter.
• Are hard on yourself for not being able to “will” yourself into eating better (or less).
• Feel mostly alone with your emotional discomfort.
• Would like to find inner peace.
• Are open to implementing new life-affirming rituals, which are based on self-empathy and self-compassion.
• Have been on countless diets before, lose weight and then regain it.
• Are not at peace with food.
• Suffer from body shame and self-loathing.
• Are at a healthy weight but “at war” with food.
"It was a lucky day when I found Petra Beumer and the Mindful Eating Institute. I have been on every diet imaginable since I was twelve years of age. Petra has taught me that dieting isn’t the answer, self care and self love are the key to wellness. Food has been my obsession and fear. After two months of individual sessions and group, a shift has occurred. I now don’t fear food, it’s a source of nourishment, not a stress soother. I have lost 11 lbs. with the help of journaling, a gratitude notebook and meditation. Petra has given me the tools to finally succeed. I can’t say enough about her nurturing and supportive program!" Private Client, Santa Barbara